Color is golden straw, fairly hazy, with one finger of white, bubbly head. Some lacing around the glass as the head disappears pretty quickly. Bright, hoppy aroma of citrus and tropical fruit, maybe some melon. Taste has lots of citrus, especially lemon, lime, and tangerine. After a few sips, we get some white grape, pineapple, and mango. Soft malt profile, with a crackery, pilsner-like profile. Body is light with a crisp but still juicy mouthfeel. Just a touch of grapefruit bitterness that pops up in the finish. Overall a solid hazy IPA from Green Cheek.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 29 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap