Color is golden straw, fairly hazy, with one finger of white, bubbly head. Some lacing around the glass as the head disappears pretty quickly. Bright, hoppy aroma of citrus and tropical fruit, maybe some melon. Taste has lots of citrus, especially lemon, lime, and tangerine. After a few sips, we get some white grape, pineapple, and mango. Soft malt profile, with a crackery, pilsner-like profile. Body is light with a crisp but still juicy mouthfeel. Just a touch of grapefruit bitterness that pops up in the finish. Overall a solid hazy IPA from Green Cheek.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sip of Sunshine. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra Flash Mob. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity