Color is golden straw, fairly hazy, with one finger of white, bubbly head. Some lacing around the glass as the head disappears pretty quickly. Bright, hoppy aroma of citrus and tropical fruit, maybe some melon. Taste has lots of citrus, especially lemon, lime, and tangerine. After a few sips, we get some white grape, pineapple, and mango. Soft malt profile, with a crackery, pilsner-like profile. Body is light with a crisp but still juicy mouthfeel. Just a touch of grapefruit bitterness that pops up in the finish. Overall a solid hazy IPA from Green Cheek.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 17 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity