Umbrella Single-Hop IPA
Umbrella is a light orange color with a white head and medium carbonation. This has a strong grapefruit hop aroma with some grassy notes. This is brewed with only Ella hops, an Australian variety, which puts a refreshingly unusual spin on the hop profile. This is a lighter IPA in character, just slightly more bold than your average pale ale. But it is well-balanced with just a slight curve ball on the hop taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 27 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity