Umbrella Single-Hop IPA
Umbrella is a light orange color with a white head and medium carbonation. This has a strong grapefruit hop aroma with some grassy notes. This is brewed with only Ella hops, an Australian variety, which puts a refreshingly unusual spin on the hop profile. This is a lighter IPA in character, just slightly more bold than your average pale ale. But it is well-balanced with just a slight curve ball on the hop taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to 100th Episode!. 39 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for West Coast Red. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dig My Earth DIPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity