Umbrella Single-Hop IPA
Umbrella is a light orange color with a white head and medium carbonation. This has a strong grapefruit hop aroma with some grassy notes. This is brewed with only Ella hops, an Australian variety, which puts a refreshingly unusual spin on the hop profile. This is a lighter IPA in character, just slightly more bold than your average pale ale. But it is well-balanced with just a slight curve ball on the hop taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 41 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity