Umbrella Single-Hop IPA
Umbrella is a light orange color with a white head and medium carbonation. This has a strong grapefruit hop aroma with some grassy notes. This is brewed with only Ella hops, an Australian variety, which puts a refreshingly unusual spin on the hop profile. This is a lighter IPA in character, just slightly more bold than your average pale ale. But it is well-balanced with just a slight curve ball on the hop taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 23 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity