Trips on Dubs
Trips on Dubs pours a golden yellow color that is soft and hazy with one finger of white creamy head and ample lacing on the glass. Fantastic aroma of citrus hop notes and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. Wow, the taste is incredible. Huge hop profile, with both citrus and tropical fruit: orange, tangerine, lemon, papaya guava, passion fruit, and avocado. Yes, avocado. Malts are soft and grainy in texture, likely with a high amount of oat and wheat, maybe even some lactose? Mouthfeel is chewy, sticky, and juicy - very smooth Northeast-style. Light bitterness and just a slight boozy burn. Unbelievably drinkable for 10.3% and one of the finest Triple IPAs we've found. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 36 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for James Bean. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity