Trips on Dubs
Trips on Dubs pours a golden yellow color that is soft and hazy with one finger of white creamy head and ample lacing on the glass. Fantastic aroma of citrus hop notes and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. Wow, the taste is incredible. Huge hop profile, with both citrus and tropical fruit: orange, tangerine, lemon, papaya guava, passion fruit, and avocado. Yes, avocado. Malts are soft and grainy in texture, likely with a high amount of oat and wheat, maybe even some lactose? Mouthfeel is chewy, sticky, and juicy – very smooth Northeast-style. Light bitterness and just a slight boozy burn. Unbelievably drinkable for 10.3% and one of the finest Triple IPAs we’ve found. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Sang Royal (2016). 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bonkers. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pillow Gossip. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for New Glory Extra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity