Trips on Dubs
Trips on Dubs pours a golden yellow color that is soft and hazy with one finger of white creamy head and ample lacing on the glass. Fantastic aroma of citrus hop notes and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. Wow, the taste is incredible. Huge hop profile, with both citrus and tropical fruit: orange, tangerine, lemon, papaya guava, passion fruit, and avocado. Yes, avocado. Malts are soft and grainy in texture, likely with a high amount of oat and wheat, maybe even some lactose? Mouthfeel is chewy, sticky, and juicy - very smooth Northeast-style. Light bitterness and just a slight boozy burn. Unbelievably drinkable for 10.3% and one of the finest Triple IPAs we've found. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 8 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Death From Above. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity