Trips on Dubs
Trips on Dubs pours a golden yellow color that is soft and hazy with one finger of white creamy head and ample lacing on the glass. Fantastic aroma of citrus hop notes and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. Wow, the taste is incredible. Huge hop profile, with both citrus and tropical fruit: orange, tangerine, lemon, papaya guava, passion fruit, and avocado. Yes, avocado. Malts are soft and grainy in texture, likely with a high amount of oat and wheat, maybe even some lactose? Mouthfeel is chewy, sticky, and juicy – very smooth Northeast-style. Light bitterness and just a slight boozy burn. Unbelievably drinkable for 10.3% and one of the finest Triple IPAs we’ve found. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goose Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity