Color is golden and clear, but not so transparent that you can see clearly through the glass. One and a half fingers of white, frothy head, but it thins fairly quickly to a film. Phenomenal aroma of citrus and pine. Made with Mosaic, Simcoe, and Nelson, the taste is unmistakably West Coast, with huge hop flavors of orange, pineapple, white grape, and resinous pine. Medium body, creamy mouthfeel, with nice carbonation. Finish is long with lingering grapefruit bitterness. With all the juicy hazies lately, this was a really appreciated change of pace.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic. 16 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity