Color is golden and clear, but not so transparent that you can see clearly through the glass. One and a half fingers of white, frothy head, but it thins fairly quickly to a film. Phenomenal aroma of citrus and pine. Made with Mosaic, Simcoe, and Nelson, the taste is unmistakably West Coast, with huge hop flavors of orange, pineapple, white grape, and resinous pine. Medium body, creamy mouthfeel, with nice carbonation. Finish is long with lingering grapefruit bitterness. With all the juicy hazies lately, this was a really appreciated change of pace.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 55 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity