Color is golden and clear, but not so transparent that you can see clearly through the glass. One and a half fingers of white, frothy head, but it thins fairly quickly to a film. Phenomenal aroma of citrus and pine. Made with Mosaic, Simcoe, and Nelson, the taste is unmistakably West Coast, with huge hop flavors of orange, pineapple, white grape, and resinous pine. Medium body, creamy mouthfeel, with nice carbonation. Finish is long with lingering grapefruit bitterness. With all the juicy hazies lately, this was a really appreciated change of pace.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 6 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity