Happy IPA Day! This beer is a golden, cloudy color with one finger of white, creamy head. Huge aroma of floral and citrus hop notes. The taste brings a ton of tropical fruit, like mango and pineapple. We also get some melon, white grape, berry, and stone fruit. There’s a pleasant sweetness in the background. Juicy and fruity mouthfeel. The finish has a sticky dankness that lingers well beyond the last sip. Another super tasty hazy IPA from Pure Project.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity