Dark reddish purple color with one finger of pink, soapy head. Huge aroma of dark berries and vanilla. Made with black currant, boysenberry, and marionberry, and all these berries are front and center on the taste. But on the back end, we get a ton of vanilla as well. Mouthfeel is creamy and delicate, a bit like a fruit smoothie, with low carbonation and a full body. The 10% ABV surprised us at first, but halfway through the can, it makes sense. Long lingering finish, with some tartness, although the tartness is fairly muted. Overall this is really good, and one can will probably meet your needed fruit serving for today.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 4 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity