The Life Hopquatic
Golden orange color, hazy, with a massive, white, creamy head that lingers for quite some time. Aroma is hop-forward with citrus and tropical fruit. Taste follows the nose, with huge hop flavors. Orange and lemon citrus. Perhaps a touch of pineapple and berry. Really nice mouthfeel and carbonation. Finishes with a mild bitterness and more citrus hop flavors. Overall, this is another really tasty IPA from Melvin!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 44 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity