The Life Hopquatic
Golden orange color, hazy, with a massive, white, creamy head that lingers for quite some time. Aroma is hop-forward with citrus and tropical fruit. Taste follows the nose, with huge hop flavors. Orange and lemon citrus. Perhaps a touch of pineapple and berry. Really nice mouthfeel and carbonation. Finishes with a mild bitterness and more citrus hop flavors. Overall, this is another really tasty IPA from Melvin!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 35 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 51 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity