The Life Hopquatic
Golden orange color, hazy, with a massive, white, creamy head that lingers for quite some time. Aroma is hop-forward with citrus and tropical fruit. Taste follows the nose, with huge hop flavors. Orange and lemon citrus. Perhaps a touch of pineapple and berry. Really nice mouthfeel and carbonation. Finishes with a mild bitterness and more citrus hop flavors. Overall, this is another really tasty IPA from Melvin!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 23 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity