The Cryo-Chronic IPA
The Cryo IPA pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with suspended sediment and a thick, frothy, white head. Interesting aroma that is both hoppy and malty. Taste follows suit, with juicy, ripe fruit flavors of apple, blueberry, and peach. There's a hint of pine and a slight herbal bite. But the malts are also present, through a semi-sweet, doughy flavor that displays nice balance for this style. Medium to full bodied, with a powdery mouthfeel that must be from the lupulin powder added during the brewing process. Excellent finish that is clean and flavorful. This beer definitely grows on you, and we're looking forward to more stuff from Everybody's Brewing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 32 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity