Cow Punk IPA pours a golden color that is just slightly hazy with two fingers of foamy, white head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is both malty and hoppy. Upfront taste is the malt which is doughy and slightly sweet. The hops have citrus flavors with orange, lemon, and tangerine are all there. Overall taste is extremely well balanced. Mouthfeel is smooth and a bit creamy. Solid collaboration with Grains of Wrath Brewing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 48 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity