Deep gold color, hazy, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. Big, bold aroma of ripe fruit. Taste is juicy with mango, pineapple, melon, apple, and berry. No bitterness whatsoever. There is a booziness that comes naturally with Triple IPAs, however, we don’t get the malty sweetness that you often see with this style. Medium to full bodied, with light carbonation and a smooth finish. We have to point out the interesting 750 ml can. It’s literally a handful, and at 10.2% ABV it will get the job done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 58 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises