Deep gold color, hazy, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. Big, bold aroma of ripe fruit. Taste is juicy with mango, pineapple, melon, apple, and berry. No bitterness whatsoever. There is a booziness that comes naturally with Triple IPAs, however, we don’t get the malty sweetness that you often see with this style. Medium to full bodied, with light carbonation and a smooth finish. We have to point out the interesting 750 ml can. It’s literally a handful, and at 10.2% ABV it will get the job done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 10 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 52 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Sully. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity