Deep gold color, hazy, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. Big, bold aroma of ripe fruit. Taste is juicy with mango, pineapple, melon, apple, and berry. No bitterness whatsoever. There is a booziness that comes naturally with Triple IPAs, however, we don’t get the malty sweetness that you often see with this style. Medium to full bodied, with light carbonation and a smooth finish. We have to point out the interesting 750 ml can. It’s literally a handful, and at 10.2% ABV it will get the job done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 46 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Imperial Frambozen with Cocoa. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity