Pours a murky color somewhere between deep gold and pale amber. Head is frothy and white, leaving some lacing on the glass. On the aroma, you're hit with pure stone fruit, almost like canned pears. Taste is similar, with peaches and pears along with tropical fruit. Maltier than expected for a West Coast IPA, but the hops still dominate. Medium bitterness that was light at first but accumulated over the course of this can. Low carbonation with sticky mouthfeel and a smooth but bitter finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 10 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 47 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity