Temptation's got a lot going on. It pours an ever so slightly hazy, light golden straw color. The white head recedes quickly, but you're left with a small ring of lace through the bottom of the glass. The smell is complex, taking on chardonnay and oaky notes, with some yeast coming through at the end. The taste is super complex. The brett funk is right up front that punches with some sour, and a dryness of a white wine. There is an earthy, almost brie rind-like funky fungus that takes over in the middle, and on the finish it's decidedly oaky. It's almost completely unsweet, and did we mention it's dry? Temptation is so unique, you have to give it a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 14 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity