Temptation's got a lot going on. It pours an ever so slightly hazy, light golden straw color. The white head recedes quickly, but you're left with a small ring of lace through the bottom of the glass. The smell is complex, taking on chardonnay and oaky notes, with some yeast coming through at the end. The taste is super complex. The brett funk is right up front that punches with some sour, and a dryness of a white wine. There is an earthy, almost brie rind-like funky fungus that takes over in the middle, and on the finish it's decidedly oaky. It's almost completely unsweet, and did we mention it's dry? Temptation is so unique, you have to give it a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 and 1 other added a rating for Panther. 17 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity