Temptation's got a lot going on. It pours an ever so slightly hazy, light golden straw color. The white head recedes quickly, but you're left with a small ring of lace through the bottom of the glass. The smell is complex, taking on chardonnay and oaky notes, with some yeast coming through at the end. The taste is super complex. The brett funk is right up front that punches with some sour, and a dryness of a white wine. There is an earthy, almost brie rind-like funky fungus that takes over in the middle, and on the finish it's decidedly oaky. It's almost completely unsweet, and did we mention it's dry? Temptation is so unique, you have to give it a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 38 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity