Temptation's got a lot going on. It pours an ever so slightly hazy, light golden straw color. The white head recedes quickly, but you're left with a small ring of lace through the bottom of the glass. The smell is complex, taking on chardonnay and oaky notes, with some yeast coming through at the end. The taste is super complex. The brett funk is right up front that punches with some sour, and a dryness of a white wine. There is an earthy, almost brie rind-like funky fungus that takes over in the middle, and on the finish it's decidedly oaky. It's almost completely unsweet, and did we mention it's dry? Temptation is so unique, you have to give it a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 46 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity