Temptation's got a lot going on. It pours an ever so slightly hazy, light golden straw color. The white head recedes quickly, but you're left with a small ring of lace through the bottom of the glass. The smell is complex, taking on chardonnay and oaky notes, with some yeast coming through at the end. The taste is super complex. The brett funk is right up front that punches with some sour, and a dryness of a white wine. There is an earthy, almost brie rind-like funky fungus that takes over in the middle, and on the finish it's decidedly oaky. It's almost completely unsweet, and did we mention it's dry? Temptation is so unique, you have to give it a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 24 minutes ago
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 4 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on podcast If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity