Temptation's got a lot going on. It pours an ever so slightly hazy, light golden straw color. The white head recedes quickly, but you're left with a small ring of lace through the bottom of the glass. The smell is complex, taking on chardonnay and oaky notes, with some yeast coming through at the end. The taste is super complex. The brett funk is right up front that punches with some sour, and a dryness of a white wine. There is an earthy, almost brie rind-like funky fungus that takes over in the middle, and on the finish it's decidedly oaky. It's almost completely unsweet, and did we mention it's dry? Temptation is so unique, you have to give it a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 4 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity