Tea Weiss is a sour ale brewed with berry rooibos tea. Beautiful amber rose color with little transparency. Large white bubbly head that quickly fizzles down to a thin film. Fruity and tart aroma, with guava, hibiscus, and raspberry. Taste has a lot of that same flavors, with tropical fruit and berry and a bit of sea salt. Crisp and refreshing, with a similar mouthfeel to a Gose-style beer, just not as salty. And fairly mild on the sour scale. This thirst quencher is just 4.1%, so you can enjoy it all day long as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 19 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity