This Fresh Fest collaboration was brewed with Rhythm Brewing Co. in New Haven, CT. Color is golden straw and fairly clear, with constant carbonation bubbles and one finger of white, soapy head. The aroma certainly has pilsner malt, but we get a surprising amount of grassy, floral hops. Those flavors continue into the taste, with a light amount of hops, but seemingly more than typical for a pilsner. Lots of bready, cracker-like malt flavors are present, with no sweetness. Light body with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Finishes smooth, with a mild citrus bitterness in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 34 minutes ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity