Swirly is a very dark brown, cola-colored beer with a foamy tan head that settles down into a thin layer on the surface. The aroma is incredibly strong with dark toasted malts, coffee, and cocoa nibs. The flavor has a lot of coffee flavors with some strong bitter chocolate characteristics as well. There is subtle sweetness here with some vanilla flavoring. It is more like a cup of coffee than the ice cream cone depicted on the label. This is not as light-tasting as you would imagine a 4.7% beer tasting but also not as heavy as most other chocolate porters.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 47 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity