Barrio Blonde is light, golden yellow color with a thick white head with tiny foam bubbles that doesn’t stick around too long. It has a malty, grassy, corn-like aroma. This is a full-flavored beer with a sweet bready malt base and mild Czech pilsner hops that provide a slight bitterness to balance out the sweetness. In the end, the sweetness wins out, leaving a pleasantly sweet aftertaste to linger on the tongue. At 4.7% this is a very drinkable offering that fits firmly in the lawn-mower beer category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity