Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime
Color is golden and hazy with a long lasting frothy white head that also leaves an abundance of lacing on the glass. Very tart aroma with key lime and cinnamon. Taste is sea salt up front then a lot of vanilla and barrel-aged oak flavors. The finish has a huge amount of key lime and the sourness accelerates as the beer warms. Mouthfeel is puckering and crisp. The tequila barrels and key lime make for a nice combination.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Firestone Double Jack. 19 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- Fresnopt added a rating for Wise Words. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Space Lettuce. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Black Noise. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity