Perpetual Haze pours a super turbid, golden straw color. Head is foamy, off-white, and at least a finger thick with an abundance of lacing on the glass. Tropical fruit dominate the hoppy aroma. Taste is fantastic. Mango, papaya, and banana. Malts have a soft texture: likely oats and wheat that play excellently with the hops. Creamy mouthfeel and little to no bitterness. This is a spectacular Northeast-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 45 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity