Perpetual Haze pours a super turbid, golden straw color. Head is foamy, off-white, and at least a finger thick with an abundance of lacing on the glass. Tropical fruit dominate the hoppy aroma. Taste is fantastic. Mango, papaya, and banana. Malts have a soft texture: likely oats and wheat that play excellently with the hops. Creamy mouthfeel and little to no bitterness. This is a spectacular Northeast-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 10 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 54 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aprium Dream. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA