Pours a very bold, cranberry or dark cherry color. Pretty clear but not transparent. There's some initial bubbles that fizzle down immediately, leaving no head whatsoever. Aroma is strong, with a pleasant combination of blueberries, oak, and sourness. Taste is tart and acidic up front, with the sea salt and gose aspects very pronounced. A bit of funk and yeast before the fruit takes over. The acidity mellows out and the fruit and sweetness really coming through on the back end. Especially as the beer warms, the flavors seem to transition from a crisp sourness to a smooth sweetness. There's cinnamon and vanilla in the finish, but those are pretty subtle. Light body with a refreshing finish. Complex and unique, this is one to grab if you can find it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 20 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Killer Lion Fresh Hop IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Pulling Nails Blend #6. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity