Supajuice is golden amber in color, opaque but not hazy. Two fingers of off-white, foamy head and a few streams of ascending bubbles. Aroma is reserved, but on the taste, up front there's a biscuit malt backbone that provides nice balance for the hops. Those hops have some orange and grapefruit citrus flavors, but also a black pepper or earthy spice flavor. Mouthfeel is juicy with a fair amount of bitterness in the finish. This beer has character and complexity - definitely one for the more sophisticated IPA aficionados!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Critical Band. 54 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for Grainwave. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for Indiewave. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Oyster Tompkins. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Tendril. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity