Pours a very clear, golden amber color with lots of ascending bubbles. Two fingers of white, frothy head that is long lasting. Hoppy aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit, but there’s also a malty sweetness. The taste matches the nose, with juicy, nectarous flavors of mango, pineapple, papaya, peach, and melon. Especially papaya. Malts have a caramel sweetness that balances with all of the hops. Smooth, juicy mouthfeel with a body that really coats the mouth. Light bitterness, despite the 68 ibu, but there is a touch of grapefruit pith. Solid from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 36 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sin-Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity