Color is deep gold and slightly hazy, but out of the can it appeared very clear. Two fingers of white, foamy head that has nice retention and lacing. Pleasant aroma that is hoppy yet fairly subtle. The taste brings flavors of tangerine, white grape, green melon, papaya, and a touch of lemongrass. Somewhat earthy, mild bitterness. Grainy malts in the background, but it’s not too wheat or oat focused. Excellent mouthfeel on this beer, which is creamy and smooth with pillowy carbonation. Taste is enjoyable, and overall impression is solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Capitulation. 15 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 59 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity