This is a Czech-style Pilsner made in collaboration with Four Points Brewing in Charleroi, PA. It pours a super clear, golden color with a steady flow of tiny carbonation bubbles, and the head is thin, bubbly, and fades pretty quickly. Aroma is malty, with cracker-like aromas and a noticeable sweetness. Taste is similar, with the malts taking center stage, as you would expect for this style. The can says this is triple decocted, which does seem to give this beer a unique malt character. There’s an enjoyable sweetness, especially in the finish. Light bitterness, with just a touch of grassy or floral hops. Mouthfeel is slick and refreshing, with mild carbonation. Overall this is a pretty tasty beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Double Actuator. 11 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity