This is a Czech-style Pilsner made in collaboration with Four Points Brewing in Charleroi, PA. It pours a super clear, golden color with a steady flow of tiny carbonation bubbles, and the head is thin, bubbly, and fades pretty quickly. Aroma is malty, with cracker-like aromas and a noticeable sweetness. Taste is similar, with the malts taking center stage, as you would expect for this style. The can says this is triple decocted, which does seem to give this beer a unique malt character. There’s an enjoyable sweetness, especially in the finish. Light bitterness, with just a touch of grassy or floral hops. Mouthfeel is slick and refreshing, with mild carbonation. Overall this is a pretty tasty beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 3 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 34 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA