This is a Czech-style Pilsner made in collaboration with Four Points Brewing in Charleroi, PA. It pours a super clear, golden color with a steady flow of tiny carbonation bubbles, and the head is thin, bubbly, and fades pretty quickly. Aroma is malty, with cracker-like aromas and a noticeable sweetness. Taste is similar, with the malts taking center stage, as you would expect for this style. The can says this is triple decocted, which does seem to give this beer a unique malt character. There’s an enjoyable sweetness, especially in the finish. Light bitterness, with just a touch of grassy or floral hops. Mouthfeel is slick and refreshing, with mild carbonation. Overall this is a pretty tasty beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer V. 25 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity