Between pale and medium amber in color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Head is long lasting with nice retention. Malty and sweet in the aroma, with a noticeable alcohol smell. Taste has big, bold flavors. First, with the hops, we get tropical fruit, citrus, and most of all resinous pine. And the malts provide sugary flavors of caramel, butterscotch, and sweat bread. It’s dank and boozy, full bodied, with a creamy, thick mouthfeel. You can’t escape the 12.8% so this is one to sit back and enjoy slowly!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 5 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 44 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity