Pours a dark brown, nearly black hue with one finger of dark khaki colored creamy head. Aroma of burnt malt, coffee, and dark chocolate. Taste has those same rich, roasted flavors from the aroma. Decadent malt flavors that taste almost like rich, chocolate cake. A bit of coffee and vanilla, and even some raspberry. Taste pivots from dark chocolate to milk chocolate as the beer warms. But, it's not super sweet and not bitter either. Really nicely balanced. The 10.2% is pretty well hidden. Medium body with a silky mouthfeel. Finishes smooth with a long finish of chocolate and vanilla.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity