Color is dark dark brown with a thick, khaki colored head that leaves a ton of lacing and retains its frothy structure for some time. Aroma of dark malt, espresso, leather, and tobacco. The taste has rich, dark malt flavors, but none of the leather or tobacco from the aroma. It’s much sweeter in the taste, something we would not have guessed based on the smell. We get vanilla, milk chocolate, and molasses. An earthy bitterness appears on the back-end. Medium to full bodied, with a creamy smooth mouthfeel and silky carbonation. The 10% is well hidden, and this has all of the rich, robust flavors that you want with an imperial stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 2 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity