Color is golden orange and hazy, somewhat murky, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Strong hop aroma, dominated by tropical fruit. Taste is fantastic, with juicy hop flavors like pineapple, mango, nectarine, and grapefruit. Malts are soft and flaky, and really smooth out the mouthfeel. Juicy and nectarous, but not sweet. Bitterness is light, but there is a touch of grapefruit bite on the back end. Medium body with nice carbonation. Long in the finish, rounding out a really tasty Brooklyn DIPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Seattle Show. 4 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity