Color is golden orange and hazy, somewhat murky, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Strong hop aroma, dominated by tropical fruit. Taste is fantastic, with juicy hop flavors like pineapple, mango, nectarine, and grapefruit. Malts are soft and flaky, and really smooth out the mouthfeel. Juicy and nectarous, but not sweet. Bitterness is light, but there is a touch of grapefruit bite on the back end. Medium body with nice carbonation. Long in the finish, rounding out a really tasty Brooklyn DIPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 46 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity