Color is golden orange and hazy, somewhat murky, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Strong hop aroma, dominated by tropical fruit. Taste is fantastic, with juicy hop flavors like pineapple, mango, nectarine, and grapefruit. Malts are soft and flaky, and really smooth out the mouthfeel. Juicy and nectarous, but not sweet. Bitterness is light, but there is a touch of grapefruit bite on the back end. Medium body with nice carbonation. Long in the finish, rounding out a really tasty Brooklyn DIPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 16 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity