Sticky Fingers Wet Hop IIPA
Sticky Fingers Wet Hop Double IPA pours a golden color with a slight haze. Huge head on the pour; thick, white, and foamy and tons of lacing. Aroma is fresh and hoppy, with citrus and berry. Taste is similar, with berry as the dominant flavor, with an orange citrus behind it. Malts are both grainy and soft. Excellent mouthfeel that is smooth with medium body. Light to medium bitterness, with a long, lingering finish. Extremely drinkable with an enjoyable fresh hop flavor. Beers like this are a special treat every year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 49 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to California Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity