Steelhead Extra Pale Ale pours very little head and has just a slight bit of carbonation. The overall flavor, however, is very good. It is light on the hops but still noticeable, and has a moderately bitter spice in the aftertaste. An all-around tasty brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 32 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity