Color is golden to pale amber, non-transparent, with one finger of off-white, frothy head. Unique aroma that has both malts and hops, but there’s something different but enjoyable that we can’t quite identify. Flavor is amazing, with a really nice balance. Malts are a bit like dark bread, but also nutty with a slight caramel sweetness. Hops are earthy and piney, and maybe also some stone fruit. Medium body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Finish has a touch of bitterness and is super refreshing. Overall a really tasty beer and one of the best we’ve had this year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Phluff Head. 13 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for STS Pils. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Blue. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Nelson! Nelson!. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Easy on the Lips. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity