Pours a cloudy, orange or golden pale amber color with 1½ fingers of white, foamy head. Plentiful lacing all over the glass. The aroma is juicy and fruity. On the taste we get nectarine, melon, guava, passion fruit, and a lesser amount of citrus. It’s very fruity with mild bitterness. Supportive pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is juicy, as advertised, with low carbonation and a smooth, nectarous finish. Not quite a session IPA, as this has a bit more body. And while the 5% ABV stands out for an IPA, the beer holds its own when it comes to flavor and drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 17 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity