Spotted Cow pours a pale yellow color with two fingers of foamy, white head that doesn't dissipate much at all. The smell is reminiscent of a field of wheat with sweet hints of buttered pastry bread. This is a pale farmhouse ale that isn't funky at all. The flavor mixes sweet bready malts with a slight apple sauce fruitiness. It has a creamy mouthfeel and the carbonation gives it a refreshing quality. This one is hard to get outside of Wisconsin, but definitely worth a try if you happen across it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 44 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity