Spotted Cow pours a pale yellow color with two fingers of foamy, white head that doesn't dissipate much at all. The smell is reminiscent of a field of wheat with sweet hints of buttered pastry bread. This is a pale farmhouse ale that isn't funky at all. The flavor mixes sweet bready malts with a slight apple sauce fruitiness. It has a creamy mouthfeel and the carbonation gives it a refreshing quality. This one is hard to get outside of Wisconsin, but definitely worth a try if you happen across it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 42 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity