Spotted Cow pours a pale yellow color with two fingers of foamy, white head that doesn't dissipate much at all. The smell is reminiscent of a field of wheat with sweet hints of buttered pastry bread. This is a pale farmhouse ale that isn't funky at all. The flavor mixes sweet bready malts with a slight apple sauce fruitiness. It has a creamy mouthfeel and the carbonation gives it a refreshing quality. This one is hard to get outside of Wisconsin, but definitely worth a try if you happen across it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lemon Drip. 30 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Über Affengeil. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity