Spotted Cow pours a pale yellow color with two fingers of foamy, white head that doesn't dissipate much at all. The smell is reminiscent of a field of wheat with sweet hints of buttered pastry bread. This is a pale farmhouse ale that isn't funky at all. The flavor mixes sweet bready malts with a slight apple sauce fruitiness. It has a creamy mouthfeel and the carbonation gives it a refreshing quality. This one is hard to get outside of Wisconsin, but definitely worth a try if you happen across it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. Less than a minute ago.
- snfan13 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Truth. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity