Spotted Cow pours a pale yellow color with two fingers of foamy, white head that doesn't dissipate much at all. The smell is reminiscent of a field of wheat with sweet hints of buttered pastry bread. This is a pale farmhouse ale that isn't funky at all. The flavor mixes sweet bready malts with a slight apple sauce fruitiness. It has a creamy mouthfeel and the carbonation gives it a refreshing quality. This one is hard to get outside of Wisconsin, but definitely worth a try if you happen across it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sidekicks IPA. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity