Spotted Cow pours a pale yellow color with two fingers of foamy, white head that doesn't dissipate much at all. The smell is reminiscent of a field of wheat with sweet hints of buttered pastry bread. This is a pale farmhouse ale that isn't funky at all. The flavor mixes sweet bready malts with a slight apple sauce fruitiness. It has a creamy mouthfeel and the carbonation gives it a refreshing quality. This one is hard to get outside of Wisconsin, but definitely worth a try if you happen across it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 54 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity