Spotted Cow pours a pale yellow color with two fingers of foamy, white head that doesn't dissipate much at all. The smell is reminiscent of a field of wheat with sweet hints of buttered pastry bread. This is a pale farmhouse ale that isn't funky at all. The flavor mixes sweet bready malts with a slight apple sauce fruitiness. It has a creamy mouthfeel and the carbonation gives it a refreshing quality. This one is hard to get outside of Wisconsin, but definitely worth a try if you happen across it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Night Swim Porter. 43 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Seef Bier. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Victory Festbier. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity