Spaten Oktoberfest pours a darker amber color with a bright white head and is about as transparent as a beer can get. On those nose you get a touch of hoppiness balanced with some caramel notes. This is a malt-forward beer with a bready taste and some mild hops, with a touch of caramel in the aftertaste. It finishes crisp with a little sweetness that keeps you coming back for that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 1 minute ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 57 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity