This is a dark hefeweizen, but it is not very strong, so don't overlook it if you're not necessarily into dark beers. "Dunkel" is the German word for "dark." Thus the beer is fairly cloudy, with an amber or reddish brown hue. While not as fruity as some European beers, this has hints of banana and a smooth, creamy taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 58 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale