The Source Series Apis pours a golden straw color with lots of active carbonation bubbles. Thin head and an aroma like a sour ale, including some fruit, yeast, and funk. On the taste, we get a balance of flavors, starting with apple, white grape, and pear, plus some floral hops. There are sour notes, especially with the yeast flavors that are a bit funky, but the sourness is reserved compared to what we got in the aroma. The honey sweetens everything out, but it's not overly sweet by any means. Light bodied and the 7.8% is really hidden. A high quality ale that will not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 28 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity