Cloudy, soft golden yellow color, with one finger of white, foamy head. Very aromatic with ripe, juicy notes. With the first sip, we get melon and tropical fruit. Our take was mango, pineapple, honeydew, and lemon zest. There’s an accumulating dankness on the back end, with grassy, piney flavors. Malts are soft and flaky, with a juicy, creamy mouthfeel with lively carbonation. Medium bitterness; not like a West Coast IPA, but certainly more bitter than most Hazies. We were fortunate to visit Bearded Iris a couple years ago, and have been seeking out their beers ever since.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 17 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity