Pours a clear, golden amber color. Foamy, white head that leaves a nice amount of lacing. Aroma is mostly floral hops. Flavor is very hoppy, with tropical fruit being most recognizable for us. Also some citrus and floral hop flavors. There's a semi-sweet malt backbone that provides both contrast and support for the hops. Some bitterness sneaks in on the back end, but it's pleasant and fitting for a West Coast IPA like this. The 8.5% surprises us, as it's not boozy, but the alcohol might catch up with you after a 22 oz bottle!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 41 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for EightFive-O American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity