Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen is bursting with fruity flavors like apricot and orange. Because of this fruitiness it is definitely more of a German-style Hefeweizen than the ones normally produced by American breweries. This is a great tasting beer and hands down the best Hef we've had in some time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 52 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity