18 Mile pours a dark amber or red copper color with the consistency of fresh-pressed apple cider. The aroma is substantially sour with strong hints of dark cherry. The taste makes it quite clear that this is a a sour drinker's sour, it does not hold back on the pucker in the least. Flavors consist of blackberry and raspberry with the peach flavor more reserved. The oak barrel is also quite prevalent, smoothing out the entire experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 49 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity