Blend no. 74 (Season 17/18) is a blend of three Lambics that are 1, 2 and 3 years old respectively. Color is non-transparent, orangish amber. White, bubbly head, one finger thick. Mild aroma that smells slightly tart with a bit of oak barrel. Exceptional taste: Bright, green apple and lemon flavors with a tart, acidic bite. Herbal and earthy with the perfect amount of funk. Mouthfeel is dry and effervescent. Really a unique treat to try this Belgian-ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale. 18 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sabrosa. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Devil Dancer. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Jus. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Sour Power Hour. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity