Blend no. 74 (Season 17/18) is a blend of three Lambics that are 1, 2 and 3 years old respectively. Color is non-transparent, orangish amber. White, bubbly head, one finger thick. Mild aroma that smells slightly tart with a bit of oak barrel. Exceptional taste: Bright, green apple and lemon flavors with a tart, acidic bite. Herbal and earthy with the perfect amount of funk. Mouthfeel is dry and effervescent. Really a unique treat to try this Belgian-ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 19 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale