Simtra Triple IPA
Amber, butterscotch color with a strong hop aroma. Taste is a a perfect balance of caramel, citra hops, and sweetness. This triple IPA from Knee Deep Brewing comes in at 131 IBU and a whopping 11.25% abv. But it's not bitter at all, and it's one of the best tasting 10%+ beers out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 2 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 44 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity