Simtra Triple IPA
Amber, butterscotch color with a strong hop aroma. Taste is a a perfect balance of caramel, citra hops, and sweetness. This triple IPA from Knee Deep Brewing comes in at 131 IBU and a whopping 11.25% abv. But it's not bitter at all, and it's one of the best tasting 10%+ beers out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for On the Fly. 9 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sumatra Mountain Brown. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Supajuice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 100th Episode!. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Windows Up. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity