Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company)
Shower Beer is an incredibly clear golden yellow color with a pure white, soapy, bubble bath-like head. A small but steady stream of tiny champagne-like bubbles lets you know the beer is adequately carbonated. It has a classic European pilsner aroma with mild barley and corn. The flavor is light and crisp with a simple malt profile and an earthy Bavarian hops in the aftertaste that lend a touch of pepper spice. This has a little more hops than you would expect for the style. Whether you drink this beer in the shower or not, it's certainly a good warm-up beer at the start of the night or a great cool-down beer in the middle of a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 14 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 3 hours ago
- martincolon added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity