Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company)
Shower Beer is an incredibly clear golden yellow color with a pure white, soapy, bubble bath-like head. A small but steady stream of tiny champagne-like bubbles lets you know the beer is adequately carbonated. It has a classic European pilsner aroma with mild barley and corn. The flavor is light and crisp with a simple malt profile and an earthy Bavarian hops in the aftertaste that lend a touch of pepper spice. This has a little more hops than you would expect for the style. Whether you drink this beer in the shower or not, it's certainly a good warm-up beer at the start of the night or a great cool-down beer in the middle of a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 16 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Speed of Sound. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Seer. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity