Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company)
Shower Beer is an incredibly clear golden yellow color with a pure white, soapy, bubble bath-like head. A small but steady stream of tiny champagne-like bubbles lets you know the beer is adequately carbonated. It has a classic European pilsner aroma with mild barley and corn. The flavor is light and crisp with a simple malt profile and an earthy Bavarian hops in the aftertaste that lend a touch of pepper spice. This has a little more hops than you would expect for the style. Whether you drink this beer in the shower or not, it's certainly a good warm-up beer at the start of the night or a great cool-down beer in the middle of a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity