Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company)
Shower Beer is an incredibly clear golden yellow color with a pure white, soapy, bubble bath-like head. A small but steady stream of tiny champagne-like bubbles lets you know the beer is adequately carbonated. It has a classic European pilsner aroma with mild barley and corn. The flavor is light and crisp with a simple malt profile and an earthy Bavarian hops in the aftertaste that lend a touch of pepper spice. This has a little more hops than you would expect for the style. Whether you drink this beer in the shower or not, it's certainly a good warm-up beer at the start of the night or a great cool-down beer in the middle of a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 16 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity