Top Cutter is a very clear, golden color on the initial pour with a lot of white foamy head. While noticing the color you also cannot help but notice the strong, dank, earthy hop aroma. The taste falls right in line with a ton of resinous earthy fresh hop flavor on top of a mild bready malt base. It leaves you with a bit of a lemon tingle on tongue. If you are into strong hops, this is definitely one to seek out in the Pacific Northwest.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 15 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 56 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity