Easter Basket pours an amber color with a ton of fluffy white head. It smells like sugar candy with a touch of lemon. Much like the mix of candy in an easter basket, this beer is a mixture of a lot of different flavors. Fortunately, it doesn't go overboard with any one of them. There are equal amounts of herbal hops, caramel malts, tropical fruits, and mild chocolate. The coffee shows up late in the aftertaste, but is also quite reserved. Attempting to brew a beer that shares qualities with an easter basket can't be an easy task, but Champion has done exactly that. Happy Easter!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 13 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA