Easter Basket pours an amber color with a ton of fluffy white head. It smells like sugar candy with a touch of lemon. Much like the mix of candy in an easter basket, this beer is a mixture of a lot of different flavors. Fortunately, it doesn't go overboard with any one of them. There are equal amounts of herbal hops, caramel malts, tropical fruits, and mild chocolate. The coffee shows up late in the aftertaste, but is also quite reserved. Attempting to brew a beer that shares qualities with an easter basket can't be an easy task, but Champion has done exactly that. Happy Easter!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 32 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity