Color is deep gold, non-transparent, with two fingers of white, foamy head that lasts for an extended amount of time. Tart, sour aroma with lots of fruit. The taste is fantastic. Guava is the most distinguishable flavor, but we also get the pineapple and orange. Less sour in the taste than you’d expect from the aroma, but that is fine with us. Mouthfeel is tart and refreshing, with ample, tingly carbonation. Finish is long and satisfying, with a pleasant tartness and more of the guava. This is our first beer from Ambitious Ales and we’ll be on the lookout for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 31 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Best Beers for Dry January. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Between You & I. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Vengeful Destroyer. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Leo v. Ursus - Doublus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity