Pumpkinhead from Shipyard is a somewhat cloudy, golden straw color with a thin head. The aroma is that of pumpkin bread and right off the bat the pumpkin flavor dominates. It has some spice that you would expect: cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and clove, but the spices are not overwhelming. Out of all the pumpkin beers we’ve had, this one tastes the most like pumpkin pie. It is quite different from the Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin, and if you like pumpkin pie, with this beer you can try it in liquid format!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 15 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity