Pumpkinhead from Shipyard is a somewhat cloudy, golden straw color with a thin head. The aroma is that of pumpkin bread and right off the bat the pumpkin flavor dominates. It has some spice that you would expect: cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and clove, but the spices are not overwhelming. Out of all the pumpkin beers we’ve had, this one tastes the most like pumpkin pie. It is quite different from the Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin, and if you like pumpkin pie, with this beer you can try it in liquid format!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwölfjahre. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bretta Rosé No. 004. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity