This was brewed to celebrate RRBC’s 25th anniversary and uses an original recipe from Vinnie when the brewery was owned by Korbel. It pours a mostly clear, pale amber color with lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Head is two fingers thick, off-white, and foamy. Balanced aroma with a fair amount of bitterness detected. Taste is pretty solid. It’s definitely hoppy with some earthy flavors. But more noticeable is a lot of malt that is really smooth. The malts are bready but also have a slight nutty flavor. The beer has nice body and above average, creamy carbonation. There’s a light bitterness and ends with a long, refreshing finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 34 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity