This was brewed to celebrate RRBC’s 25th anniversary and uses an original recipe from Vinnie when the brewery was owned by Korbel. It pours a mostly clear, pale amber color with lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Head is two fingers thick, off-white, and foamy. Balanced aroma with a fair amount of bitterness detected. Taste is pretty solid. It’s definitely hoppy with some earthy flavors. But more noticeable is a lot of malt that is really smooth. The malts are bready but also have a slight nutty flavor. The beer has nice body and above average, creamy carbonation. There’s a light bitterness and ends with a long, refreshing finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 35 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity