Color is a murky, golden yellow, with 1½ fingers of off-white, bubbly head. Citrus and tropical fruit in the aroma. The taste has similar notes of mango, honeydew, grapefruit, white grape, and papaya. Brewed with Strata, Nelson, Enigma, and Citra, creating a juicy and tangy flavor. Plus there’s a pretty good amount of bitterness, which is always welcomed with this style. Malts are soft and supportive, with a slick mouthfeel. The bitterness continues into the finish, with the grapefruit really shining through. Another beer made for Fresh Fest, we’re going to look for more beers from both Dancing Gnome and Warcloud Brewing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lifestyle. 13 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity