Color is a murky, golden yellow, with 1½ fingers of off-white, bubbly head. Citrus and tropical fruit in the aroma. The taste has similar notes of mango, honeydew, grapefruit, white grape, and papaya. Brewed with Strata, Nelson, Enigma, and Citra, creating a juicy and tangy flavor. Plus there’s a pretty good amount of bitterness, which is always welcomed with this style. Malts are soft and supportive, with a slick mouthfeel. The bitterness continues into the finish, with the grapefruit really shining through. Another beer made for Fresh Fest, we’re going to look for more beers from both Dancing Gnome and Warcloud Brewing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 42 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity