The appearance of this beer is crystal clear, deep gold in color with two fingers of pure white, foamy head and lots of sticky lacing. Lovely aroma of Belgian goodness, especially yeast and fruit. Taste is very much a Belgian-style Tripel with some light, bready malts complemented by tropical fruit and stone fruit. There are some grassy hop flavors and a peppery bite on the back end, creating a pleasant bitterness. Dry mouthfeel that is well carbonated, really allowing the fruit flavors to come through. Overall a really high quality beer and enjoyable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Little Juice Smoothie - Freshie Edition. 6 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity